The Afriso Coupler type heating distribution manifolds and accessories form a large part the of Afriso Group’s manufacturing programme.
Made from high quality moulded plastic and covering a multitude of different applications predominantly underfloor heating systems, the coupler type manifold is the latest model in a long line of innovative designs.
Unique features include expandable 2-12 circuit strands with quick lock and seal function, easy assembly mounting frame, Eurocone pipe connections, adjustable and removable flow metres with secure leak free removal feature.
Supporting these manifolds is a comprehensive range of accessories including thermal actuators and room sensors, compensated heating controllers, and an extensive range of interconnection fittings and safety valves.
- 50 mm distance between heating circuits
- G¾ Eurocone connector for heating circuit connection
- G1- Cap nut for main connection
- Actuator 24 V, 230 V or m30x1.5 female setscrew
- Stop valve or flowmeter 1.5 – 3.5 l/min
- G3/8 air vent or bleed
- Bimetal thermometer 0 – 60°C
- KFE-cock G½ with turnable hose connector G¾
- 2 – 12 heating circuits
- Operating temperature:
- max. 60°C at 6 bar;
- max. 90°C at 3 bar
- kvs = 0.75 m³/h